How often have you wished you could get away from the noise and pollution while driving through a city? Probably whenever you are snarled in traffic. But what possible substitute for traditional fuel-powered motorcycles and scooters could significantly reduce noise pollution? The solution is very straightforward: switch to the best electric scooter!
These silent speedsters, aka electric scooters, are game changers in today's society, when everyone strives to preserve the planet. Not only are these scooters eco-friendly, but they're also surprisingly pocket friendly as well! Lectrix EV's range of the best electric scooter online can spare you from the city's hustle and bustle while being easy on your wallet. With the best electric scooter company in town, you can discover and enjoy the electric scooter with a free test ride at home! Doesn't that sound surreal? However, with Lectrix EV and their range of electric scooter, it is in fact, a dream come true! Keep reading to get your hands on the best electric scooter today!
The electric scooter company Lectrix EV has three amazing and affordable options, namely the Lectrix LXS, the Lectrix SX25, and the Lectrix EcityZip. There are many factors that one must consider before buying an electric scooter online. Let us have a look at them:
1. Purpose: First and foremost, be clear about your purpose for owning an electric scooter. It could be a daily commute to your workplace, college, leisure, or a bit of both. Hence, the Lectrix LXS is ideal for daily commuting, while the EcityZip is a more powerful option suitable for longer distances and off-road use. The SX25 is perfect for shorter distances and leisurely rides around the city.
2. Range: Since electric scooters operate on battery, decide how far you wish to travel on a single charge. The best electric scooter is the one that helps you reach your destination in a single charge! The LXS can travel up to 89 km on a single charge, while the SX25 can cover up to 60 km. The EcityZip can travel up to 75 km. Choose your pick!
3. Speed: Speed is another crucial feature to be looked at while buying any vehicle. So, ask yourself, what is your preferred speed range? In comparison to other electric vehicles available in the market, the LXS has a maximum speed of 55 km/h, the SX25 has a maximum speed of 25 km/h, and the EcityZip has a maximum speed of 45 km/h.
4. Weight capacity: One of the best features of scooters is that it can carry a good amount of weight. Hence, it is essential to check the weight capacity of the electric scooter. The LXS has a weight capacity of 150kg, while the EcityZip has a weight capacity of 155kg, and SX25 has a loading capacity of 150kg.
5. Terrain: Choose an electric scooter based on your locality or the purpose of its usage. The LXS and SX25 are suitable for riding in the city, while the EcityZip can handle off-road and rough terrain with its broad sporty tyres.
6. Price: Assess your financial resources and know your budget to get your hands on the best electric scooter. Additionally, Lectrix EV offers their customers various payment options, including EMIs and loans. Know more about buying the best electric scooter with
payment options here.
7. Additional features: The LXS, and SX25, come with a free mobile app to ensure the safety of your scooter by enabling live tracking. Additionally, with Lectrix EV, you can now book free test rides at home. Sounds amazing, doesn't it? Get yourself the best electric scooter online today!
● Get the Experience: To truly understand what it's like to ride an EV and get a first-hand experience, booking a test ride is crucial.
● Check the range: You can find the range of an electric scooter online. However, it is always recommended to book a test ride to check the distance the scooter can cover in a single charge and whether it meets your needs.
● Check the loading capacity: By booking a free test ride, you can also check for yourself whether or not the loading capacity of the LXS, SX25, or EcityZip can accommodate any additional weight of your belongings.Therefore, booking a test ride will let you feel the power, acceleration, and braking as well as get a feeling of how safe the best electric scooter is to ride. So, what are you waiting for? Book your free test ride at home today!
1. How to book a free home test ride?
Ans. Booking a free test ride at home is very easy. You need to visit the Lectrix EV home page and click on 'Book Test Ride Now'. Then pick a date, choose a time slot, add your number and city to confirm your free test ride.
2. How many colour options are available for LXS?
Ans. The LXS is available in 6 exciting colours- Electric Red, Azure Blue, Moody Orange, Neon Green, Zing Black, and Zen White.
3. Does the LXS electric scooter come with a mobile app?
Ans. Yes, the electric scooter LXS comes with a free mobile.
4. Can I buy an electric scooter on EMI?
Ans. Yes, customers can buy EVs on EMI. You can use the EMI calculator from Lectrix website to calculate the monthly, quarterly EMI.
5. Can I track my EV if I lose it?
Ans. You can track the live location of your EV using the free mobile app.