Whether it's for your kids to run to and fro between school and tuition classes, your daily commute to work or just some last-minute grocery run, scooters are the vehicle of choice! When it comes to convenient and quick travel options, there is no denying that they are indeed the better option. And if you have lived in an Indian city, you know how important it is to have a mode of transport that can help you zip through the busy streets bustling with traffic. However, quick and convenient does not always mean sustainable. So, what should you do? Well, the obvious choice here is to get yourself an electric scooter.
If you are also considering buying an electric scooter to get a vehicle for daily commute under a budget, then Lectrix LXS scooter is the one for you! You might have just found your EV match. The Lectrix LXS electric scooter offers riders a thrill with its exceptional speed. The scooter's lightweight and compact design makes it easy to manoeuvre through traffic. The EV's many features, however, are merely the tip of the iceberg. So, continue reading to learn everything about Lectrix LXS with the comprehensive guide below!
The Lectrix LXS has the best-in-class features that you simply cannot resist. From its stylish design to its IOT features, everything about the LXS is truly a dream come true! The ex-showroom price of Lectrix LXS scooter is Rs. 74,999. It comes in six stunning colour options, including Electric Red, Azure Blue, Moody Orange, Neon Green, Zing Black, and Zen white. So, choose the shade that best aligns with your taste! The loading
capacity of the Lectrix LXS scooter is 150 kg. Moreover, Lectrix LXS Electric Scooter offers tough competition to other EVs in the market with its top speed of 55 kmph.
The LXS EV is a game-changer when it comes to riding an EV in style. The LXS EV scooter is enabled with 15 IOT features that make your riding experience more fun and smooth. Under the standard testing conditions, the LXS EV offers an unbeatable range of 89 km/charge, making it the best electric two wheeler for long distances. The Lectrix LXS Electric Scooter comes equipped with an advanced Li-ion 48V-40Ah battery. Ride the Lectrix LXS scooter without worrying with its 15A fast charging feature. The Lectrix LXS Scooter takes merely 3 hours of charging time before you can take it out for a ride. The LXS EV scooter has a motor power of 1200w.
The LXS EV has many impressive features that make it stand out in the crowd such as:
1. IoT features: The Lectrix LXS scooter is accompanied by 15 IOT features that set it apart from the rest of the EVs in the electric two-wheeler market. These features can be accessed through Lectrix's free mobile app, which also includes GPS tracking, anti-theft, live location of vehicle, distance to empty, geo fencing, and real-time battery monitoring
2. Sporty tyres: The Lectrix LXS scooter rolls on wide sporty tyres that offer better grip and stability on any terrain. It makes handling the Lectrix LXS Electric Scooter effortless, especially on rugged roads.
3. Gradeability: The Lectrix LXS scooter has a 12-degree gradeability,
which means it can easily climb steep inclines and hills. This means that
you can travel to hilly terrains on the Lectrix LXS scooter. So, make it your
travel buddy without breaking a sweat!
4. Range: The Lectrix LXS scooter has a range of 89 km with a one-time
charge, which is more than enough for most daily commutes. Hence, your
daily commute will be uninterrupted and stress-free!
5. Charging time: The Lectrix LXS scooter has a charging time of 3
hours. Therefore, you won't have to worry if you forgot to charge your LXS
EV overnight. All you have to do is plug it in for a few hours before hitting
the road, and you will be good to go!
Here are some tips for maintaining and caring for your Lectrix LXS
The Lectrix LXS scooter is an excellent ride for daily commuters. It offers
highly comfortable ride with exception smart features. So, skip the queue
and book a free test ride with a Lectrix LXS scooter today!
1. What is the ground clearance for LXS?
The ground clearance offered by Lectrix LXS is 160 mm. It enables
riders to take sharper turns and navigate tighter spaces with ease,
whether it is on city roads or hilly terrains.
2. What is the brake type of the LXS?
The Lectrix LXS comes with a drum-combined braking system which
offers enhanced safety and reduces maintenance efforts.
3. What is the maximum speed of the LXS?
The maximum speed offered by the Lectrix LXS is 55 km/h.
4. Does the LXS come with a mobile app?
The Lectrix LXS comes with a free mobile app connectivity that
allows customers to access everything through their smartphones.
5. What suspension does LXS have?
The LXS comes with telescopic front suspension and coil spring rear