Whether you are living in a mega city like Delhi or a small town in Gujarat, buying a vehicle of your own feels like achieving an important milestone.
That being said, affordability is a huge factor when it comes to choosing and buying a vehicle. Fancy vehicles may not always be feasible for everyone. And even if they are affordable, the cost of maintaining these vehicles can put financial pressure that can be tough to beat. However, that should not deter you from buying one.
If you have been planning to buy a vehicle but are stuck worrying about the cost of EV scooter, we have the perfect solution for you. Get yourself an electric scooter on EMI! Buying an electric scooter on EMI is an affordable and sustainable option that can solve your daily commute issues without leaving a huge dent on your bank account.
Keep on reading to know why buying an electric scooter on EMI is a great idea, and learn how to apply and get the exact electric bike EMI price using our online calculator. Let's begin.
The upfront cost of any vehicle can become a concern. That's why almost every other manufacturer is now offering EMI options to make the buying journey less overwhelming. You, too, can benefit from this option and get the following advantages:
● Affordability: Irrespective of the electric bike price, EMI gives you the freedom to afford it nonetheless. By opting for EMI, you can simply pay a fixed amount every month and plan your finances accordingly.
● Convenience: Buying an electric scooter on EMI is also a convenient option as you don't have to worry about arranging a large amount of money at once.
● Flexibility: At Lectrix, we offer you the flexibility to choose the tenure of the loan and the monthly instalment amount according to your budget. This way, you can pay for your bike comfortably and without any financial stress.
● Future Savings: In the long run, owning an electric bike can be more cost-effective than owning a gas-powered vehicle. So, when you buy an electric bike on EMI, you also ensure future savings on fuel costs and maintenance expenses.
Also, since you will be investing in an electric bike, you will also contribute to a more sustainable future. Moreover, by not using non-renewable energy sources like petrol, you also ensure that you leave behind a cleaner and greener earth for future generations. So, if you are an environmentally conscious citizen, getting an electric scooter on EMI is the perfect alternative for you!
Now that you know the benefits, it is time to learn how to apply for an electric bike EMI. Here at Lectrix, we offer financing that is flexible and won't make you feel pressured. Moreover, getting approval is pretty simple and quick. Here are some steps you can follow to get an electric scooter on EMI.
Getting an electric scooter on EMI has never been this easier. With a few clicks, you can now own a vehicle that's both affordable and sustainable. Each of our electric scooters is designed specifically to make your daily commute easy and hassle-free. Moreover, since they are electric, you can just charge them at your home and never worry about the rising petrol prices ever. Now, what are you waiting for? Browse our products and get your Lectrix EV today!
1. What is the maximum amount I need to pay to get an electric scooter on EMI?
Ans. It depends on the type of electric scooters you are purchasing. However, the average booking charge is Rs. 5000. To know more, contact us.
2. Can I get a test ride for the electric scooter on EMI?
Ans. Yes, you can book a free test ride of around 20-30 minutes from our website. There's also a week-long test drive you can get at Rs. 799.
3. Which banks are eligible for an electric bike on EMI?
Ans. We offer electric bike EMI from leading banking partners like ICICI Bank, SBI, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, Union Bank, Punjab National Bank, LoanTap, and IDFC First Bank, among others.
4. What are the eligibility criteria to get offers on Lectrix?
Ans. To avail offers and buy an electric scooter on EMI, you need to fulfil the following criteria:
● Salaried Employees
● Employees of public and private limited companies
● Government sector employees
● Minimum age of 21 years
● Maximum age of 60 years at the time of maturity of the personal loan
● Minimum net monthly income of Rs. 15,000
Along with this, you also require the following documents:
● Duly filled application form
● KYC documents
● Loan agreement that's duly signed and Standing Instruction (SI) Request / ECS Forms
5. Where can I buy the Lectrix scooter?
We offer both – online and offline services for buying an electric scooter.
So, you can either visit the nearby dealership to buy a Lectrix EV or use
our website to make the purchase.